Sintered Stone is a 100% natural material based on granite minerals, glass minerals and natural oxides:
1. Granite Materials: Quartz and feldspar, giving hardness and strength to the surface
2. Glass minerals and silica, which ensures chemical stability
3. Natural oxides, which deliver chromatic properties
The difference between Neolith and traditional ceramics can be easily registered by comparing each surfaces’ characteristics.
Although traditional ceramics share some similar properties, none possess the performance qualities of Neolith, which combines stain, scratch, chemical and heat resistance in one single material. Furthermore, the raw minerals used in the production of Neolith are far finer and purer, guaranteeing a more uniform structure than found in traditional ceramics.
The machinery used to process these raw materials is unique, designed specifically for manufacturing Neolith. Fitted with state of the art equipment utilising the latest technology, the production line ensures Sintered Stone of the very highest quality.
The raw materials are pressed at a significantly higher pressure than found in ceramic production to obtain a denser, stronger final product. Afterwards, the pressed materials are fired for almost two hours, substantially longer than traditional ceramics, which have much shorter firing cycles. These longer firing cycles create a product with a highly resistant, non-absorbent surface.
These improvements in raw materials and production techniques result in Neolith, an enhanced surface with superior technical characteristics.
DIFFERENT THICKNESSES FOR SPECIFIC RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
3mm: interior cladding, furniture
6mm: indoor and outdoor flooring, exterior cladding
12mm: kitchen worktops, bathroom vanities, tabletops
20mm: kitchen worktops, tabletops.
Cut to size formats also available for projects.
Advantages of Use
- The largest Sintered Stone on the market, which enables a high yield for each piece and reduces completion times
- Provides continuous insulation and block direct solar radiation for considerable energy savings
- Resistant to changes in temperature, UV rays and stains
- Characteristics that guarantee the inalterability of the material with the passing of time
- With extraordinary physical properties, NEOLITH® has become an excellent material for exterior use also because of its lightness which enables easy installation
- Neolith is the only brand of Sintered Stone which offers surfaces in four different thicknesses
In addition, it offers a very wide variety of colours and finishes allowing architects the pleasure of a great amount of esthetic freedom.
- Interior cladding, furniture
- Indoor and outdoor flooring, exterior cladding – facades
- Bathroom vanities
- Kitchen worktops